top of page
Search
  • msg84823

Possible spotty showers this weekend?

We had yet another unseasonably warm day today, reaching a warm 82 degrees today, setting a new daily record for Athens! On the subject of unseasonably warm, we expect the temperatures to bottom out at 65 degrees, which is also unusually warm for February. Tonight, there is a 30% chance of showers. Looking forward to tomorrow, we expect a high of 76 with a 40% chance of rain. By tomorrow night, we expect the temperatures to fall off, bottoming out at 52 degrees due to a rather weak cold front. Looking at Saturday, we expect cooler temperatures, with a rebound to unseasonable warmth into Sunday and Monday.



Up in North/Northwest GA, a very similar pattern can be expected to what will happen in Athens, with higher chances of rain throughout the weekend. Tonight, temperatures will bottom out at 65 degrees, with a 40% chance of showers. During the day tomorrow, temperatures will make it to 69 degrees, with a 60% chance of rain, particularly later in the day. Tomorrow night, temperatures will make it down to near 51 degrees, with a 70% chance of rain.



4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Wet Weekend

Good evening Athens, North Georgia, and our viewers. We experienced warm, sunny conditions today in Athens in North Georgia, but unfortunately these clear skies are not here to stay. A low pressure sy

Heat Surge: Above Average Temperatures 

Good afternoon! For our viewers in North Georgia and Athens, hope you are staying comfortable and enjoying these above average spring temperatures because these conditions will stay consistent until a

Here come the clouds!

Good evening Athens and North Georgia! We have had a beautiful past few days, with high temperatures and sunny skies. Our clear weather, however, will be leaving us briefly as some new clouds begin to

Comments


bottom of page